I think I finally tracked down that bug that was corrupting the buttons in the new version! That was a lot harder than it needed to be!
Posts Tagged ‘development’
Finally fixed a bug that has been holding up development on Rhythm Core Alpha 2 for some time. This has been a week of tremendous forward momentum for SoftEgg!
Found my bug! YaY! All is good with the world! Now all I have to do is edit the other 4 manuals…
Ok, I got the dev system working on my other computer. Why it doesn’t work on my main machine anymore I do not know. Still, I’m back in business.
I started having some troubles with my Nintendo development system recently, which brought things to a halt yesterday. I’m trying to determine now if the problems are with the hardware, the software, or my code. The system fails even when it is just trying to load my software, so I don’t think it would be the code, but stranger things have happened.