Posts Tagged ‘bugs’

Sent Rhythm Core Alpha to LotCheck again.

Thursday, November 18th, 2010

Ok, just sent out version 0.4 to Nintendo of Europe for Lotcheck testing.

We must be getting close…

Thursday, November 11th, 2010

Nintendo is asking about error checking in our save game format… I thought we went through all that with Nintendo of America?

Rhythm Core Alpha European version 0.3 has been sent to Nintendo Lotcheck!

Friday, October 29th, 2010

Ok, the new submission packet is off to Nintendo of Europe! Many fixes, many corrections. Let’s hope this is it!

One step closer to Europe…

Wednesday, October 27th, 2010

Found my bug! YaY! All is good with the world! Now all I have to do is edit the other 4 manuals…

Still debugging, but we get paid soon!

Wednesday, October 27th, 2010

Still banging on a rather nasty bug in the European release. But we get paid for first quarter sales on the Americas version on the 30th! YAY! Finally I can get back all that money I spent on the Dev System, the ESRB rating, the Nintendo Insurance, the LLC filing, the trademark… when it is all counted, I might be able to buy a sandwich.

Nintendo of Europe wants more revisions

Monday, October 25th, 2010

Nintendo of Europe has returned more bugs and translation errors to us to fix.

At least the turnaround is much quicker than it was for the Americas.

Got bugs from Nintendo of Europe, fixed them, back into Lotcheck!

Friday, October 1st, 2010

I just sent another revision off to Nintendo in Europe with lots of fixed bugs and fixed German grammar and spelling! It is only 2:48pm there, maybe they will start on it today!
Now to catch 3 hours of sleep before driving to San Diego for Conjecture.

First submission to Nintendo of Europe!

Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010

We just sent our first submission to Nintendo of Europe for testing! Let’s all cross our fingers and hope it goes through easily and quickly!

Another new Feature for Europe is IN!

Sunday, September 19th, 2010

Finished another new feature for Europe ( and Australia! ) today! Fixed a bunch of bugs relating to the last new feature I added. Tomorrow, I update the manuals and send the new info off for translation.

More Bugs

Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010

While working up some cover songs for live performance demos, I made some pretty heavy use of the pattern mode and discovered some fairly nasty bugs. It was a lot of work, but I have polished them all off, and resubmitted to Nintendo. We already had a version in the queue, so this means that we probably get bumped to the back again and won’t hear from them for another 10 days, but it was important to get these fixes in.